Gorsewood Primary School operates Halton LA's admissions policy and as such all areas of school admission are coordinated by HBC. This policy is available to view on the policies page.

Applications for admission into Reception need to be made directly to Halton Borough Council. 

If you wish your child to transfer to us in-year you will need to contact the school office on 01928712100 or email

You will also be required to complete an In Year Common Application Form.  inyearappprimary.pdf (

Further information can be found at Change of school (



Gorsewood Primary School

Gorsewood Road, Murdishaw, Runcorn, WA7 6ES